Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, April 12, 2010

parentese

I learn thar girls talk more but also guys talk more. It was surprising that guys talk more too. I thought that guys will not talk. some ruserchers think 3-6 years old, parents talk very differently. Parent say to their daughters more descriptive word and details. Parents show their more emotions to their daughters then so. It was surprisng that parents even don't realize that this is happening. I think it is natural to show parents showing emotions to their daughters. When the child are born females are vocalize then a male. I thought it was surprising how males and females are so different in alot of ways.

the topic of parentese look interestd and I learnd alot from this topic. Sometimes of the life I have to get marry and have a children. I think it was interesting things to learn. It was surprising that parents show more emotion to their daugters then their son. For example more descriptive word or details and it was fascinationg how parents can talk differently to their child. Parents don even realize what is happening, they just talk to their daughter then son.I thought it was interesting to talk about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment