Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, April 12, 2010

how you and your brother same or different

My brother and I have alot of common things. we both like food and we like to spand more time on foon then other things Once we bought many food and try to eat them all. It was interesting to do that kind of stuff with your brothers. Anyway we have alot of similarites. we both like to watch korean tv and we love to turn remotcontrol crazy, when something interesting pops up we watch this channel. we like to communicate to each other on person. It is interesting that my brother and me is so similar.

My brother and i have alot of different things too. My brother likes sports or activity but I don't like any sports except breathing and golfing or swimming. My brother like to do all kinds of sports like basketball, soccer. My brother don't like to chat with person who he doesn't know and i like to talk to a person. I always think my brother is kind of strange because he always think negative and act negative to a family. when he hangs aroung with he's friend, he always looks positive and want to listen to them. Anyway my brother is my brother what can i say. we have also different things betweeen my brother and me

No comments:

Post a Comment