Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, April 12, 2010

do you think discrimination is still exisiting around the world

I think yes because in my life I had all sort of discrimination from asian and canadian. It was hard for me but i stay and think positive. It was hard for me to live 20 years. I am still under discriminant today. I don't like discrimination or isolation because when someone feel isolated or discriminated, they will feel lonely and eventually suicide themselves. People shouldn't be discriminating me for who I am. When I was young I had some stroke so doctor told me I can't talk if I talk it will be miracle. I can talk in korean and english it is so miracle that i can talk. I think that effect my brain I have slow speech problem and I can't use my right hand when ever I want to. It is so annoying to do this. Even today when I type my hands can't move like normal people. What I am trying to say is that don't judge person's weakness you can become like me someday so don't ever show off to others that you are normal people. Oneday you will become worse then me or similar.

1 comment: