Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, April 12, 2010

people don't like my personality

I don't know why people doesn't understand my personality because i don't know why. I am realy out going person. Korean people think crazy when I am so outgoing and positiver person like me. People think I have a big problem in my life which i don't. I don't like that people thinking about that way to me. I felt disgusted with Korean People because every korean think I am different and i feel different. I don't feel in the group and I always get isolated or ignored from Korean society. Eventhough I am korean I felt disgutsted about korean sometimes. I hope people can see me for who I am.

2 comments:

  1. but that's your personality, you were born with it. You can't change it, the only thing I didn't understand what does outgoing has to do with people think you are crazy?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear daniel, don't worry about the people and their thought because they always have something to say about someone's personality. you are very kind boy who really has a kind heart. Just be yourself and try to continue your education and reach to your goals. You can have a brilliant future. I am sure. Don't worry just be happy. Happines is a big gift from god.

    ReplyDelete