Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, March 29, 2010

Korean Idol singers Girls generation


It was about 4 years ago, Korean Idol stars became popular in korea. they call it Idol boom. I like the girs generation best. Their really popular in korea and everybody in Korea Knows. It's girls generation, they recently perform the song called Oh and run devil run. Oh is like a cheer leaders but in run devil run it's like sexy style. They completely change. They want to show that We are not teen we are young adults. anyway their music is so cool and I love their music video.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel that's an interesting paragragh I was so eager to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, I'm happy that you tell to us about musical and cultural Korea. I like to hear more about your country.

    ReplyDelete