Followers

About Me

Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. My hobby is to listen to the k-pop music and popsongs too. Anyway nice to meet you Now ttyl

Monday, March 22, 2010

crazy fad


In korea, North face jacket was fad for a long time. My father used to have a lot of northface jacket. The jacket looks warm and trendy to wear. Couple of years ago, Only adult wears them because it was too expensive for children. Now, Korea become wealthy and rich,teenagers like to wear them too. Korean people love fashionable clothes and shoes. They think if they wear good quality clothes, the shoes or clothes will bring you happy place. There is a lot of fashionable clothes but people like to wear northface. People like to wear northface and they think they are cool if they wear northface.

This is the website:
http://www.buachaille.com/images/The-North-Face-Quantum-Nuptse.jpg

1 comment: